For athletes, weightlifters, or individuals doing regular workouts and exercise, essential amino acid supplements or eaa supplement is imperative to better physical performance. Essential amino acids are crucial for faster muscle recovery and growth, prevent muscle loss, aid in digestion, improve metabolism, and of course provide the body the energy it needs to optimize and heighten performance.
EAA For Creativity Boost
Similarly, when it comes to improving psychological performance and creativity, what we put into our body could either hinder or enhance it. Since food is very much crucial to our wellness and wellbeing as well as on our capacity to be productive, it is vital that we make certain to feed our body the appropriate nutrients it needs to heighten our focus and capability to think creatively and outside the box.
If you are looking into maximizing your time as well as stirring your creativity, consider including the following food in your diet as they are rich in the essential amino acid and other nutrients and factors you need to boost your creativity:
- SEAWEED. Seaweed is full of tyrosine, an essential amino acid. Tyrosine plays a key part in the in the production of numerous neurotransmitters, like dopamine, which aids in controlling the reward center of the brain and as fuel creativity. A lot of research has revealed that tyrosine encourages “deep” thinking as well as touches into the abstract thoughts. Hence, if you find yourself stuck and uninspired, eat some seaweed chips or sushi to fuel your creativity.
- AVOCADO. So as to boost creativity, the brain needs constant and sufficient flow of blood and glucose. Avocados help improve blood flow as well as transport oxygen to the brain. Moreover, they are an excellent source of fiber that helps lessen hunger.
- BERRIES. Berries contain tyrosine which help in driving creativity. Moreover, it helps in and help activating the brain-derived neurotrophic factor which aid in the differentiation, growth, and survival of new neurons that is necessary in terms of creative thinking.
- GREEN TEA. Green tea has theanine, an essential amino acid. It aids in improving cognition as well as decreases stress by boosting the production of the brain’s alpha waves. These waves slowly release caffeine, to avoid abrupt crash and sustain creativity and productivity.
- DARK CHOCOLATE. Flavanols which is a nutrient in chocolate, help increase flow of blood to the brain through dilating vessels. Dark chocolate also contains the right quantity of caffeine and magnesium that aids in reducing stress as it promotes the release of “happy hormones.” Nibble on some dark chocolate to get your creative juices running.